PUMPKIN BUCKWHEAT WAFFLES
Prep Time: 15 minutes, Cook Time: 25 minutes
180g (1+1/2 cups) Buckwheat Flour
1+1/2 tsp Double Acting Baking Powder
1+1/2 tsp Cinnamon
1 tsp Apple Pie Spice
1/4 tsp Salt
1 cup Unsweetened Vanilla Coconut Milk (from the carton, not the can)
185g (3/4 cup) 100% Pure Pumpkin Puree, canned
3/4 tsp English Toffee Flavored Stevia Extract
How to cook:
1. In a small bowl, whisk together the buckwheat flour, baking powder, cinnamon, apple pie spice and salt.
2. In a large bowl, whisk together the coconut milk, pumpkin and stevia. Dump the dry over the wet and whisk together.
3. Preheat your waffle iron (this is the waffle iron I use) to medium heat and spray with cooking spray.
4. When the iron is hot, scoop in 1/3 of the batter and cook until firm. Repeat this step until the batter is used up.
5. Serve with pure maple syrup or homemade maple syrup, homemade pumpkin spice syrup, nut butters, fresh fruit, etc.